MRSS Providers are assigned a COE Consultant to meet with every month. Monthly consultation objectives include:
1. Generating strategies for successful implementation of MRSS model best practices
2. Assuring the organization and operational standards promote MRSS practice effectiveness
3. Reinforcing the goals, guiding principles and eligibility criteria of MRSS
4. Providing resources and learning strategies that include the use of evidence-based practices
5. Address fidelity with a focus on program development and provide support for improvement strategies
For more information on MRSS Consultation, click here to download the Guidelines & Roles form.
For further information, please email Amanda Gillespie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Assistance Request
For general MRSS and program implementation questions, please contact Amanda Gillespie at email@example.com and for any fidelity related questions, please contact Kim Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on MRSS Technical Assistance, click here to download the Technical Assistance Guidelines form.